In The Community:
We have three locally-owned stores in Hampton Roads, and we're active in the local community. Our staff and our customers work, live and go to school here, so it's our Hampton Roads, too.
These are some of the things we're been doing at Plato's Closet VA Beach, Plato's Closet Newport News and Plato's Closet Chesapeake Square:
• Our consignment shops in VA work closely with local high schools in their marketing programs.
• We provide clothing for various high school fashion shows.
• We provide Goodwill Clothing Industries with sizable donations
Plato's Closet is proud to be a part of the Hampton Roads, VA community. We are very community-focused and would love to partner with your organization. Contact us if you have a website you would like to list here.
Recent Fashion News
- The Ultimate Guide To Summer 2015 Country Music Festivals
- Sassy Little Ballerina Steals The Show!
- Timelapse of the Past 100 Years of Fashion
Posted On June 18, 2015
Posted On June 16, 2015
Posted On June 12, 2015